What is the Open Course Library?
- All course materials are pilot-tested in a college classroom and then further refined.
- Quality checks include peer reviews, instructional designer reviews, and expert reviews by universal design, accessibility, and global education specialists.
- Students spend $1000 or more on textbooks annually, in addition to tuition.
- Some students even attempt courses without purchasing the textbooks, which affects completion rates.
- Using Open Course Library materials allows students to spend less per course and afford more courses per term so they can graduate faster and get better paying jobs sooner.
- Faculty adopters can use as much of the course materials as they choose.
- There are no strings attached. We only ask that faculty cite the Open Course Library in their course and fill out our short adoption form.